DBA 5000 Series Rotors utilize High Carbon Alloyed Iron (XG250) and Thermal Stability Profiling (TSP) allowing constant extreme heat cycles designed for those “late braking scenarios”. 5000 XS rotors provide improved braking performance, better brake pedal feel and with the benefit of looking the part as well.
- "T3 Slot 48 precision CNC machined slots" - Tri-Symmetrical curve slots dampens the vibration harmonics or noise
- Kangaroo Paw – 144 diamond and tear drop pillar ventilation system - Increased surface area resulting in greater heat dissipation
- XG150 High Carbon Alloyed Iron - An increase in thermal capacity property allows the rotor to handle constant extremes of heat over extended periods of time
- Thermographic Temperature Monitoring - Heat paint markings change colour at specific temperature thresholds
- Paint protection on non-friction areas - Reduces corrosion and Enhances Appearance