APR Performance Radiator Cooling Plate
APR Radiator Cooling plate for the Subaru WRX and STI is a simple and effective way to keep coolant temps down by making sure air is forced to the radiator. The flow of air is not only limited to the outside of a car. To maximize cooling capabilities, a radiator needs a direct flow of air to allow an engine to maintain consistent temperatures on the race track. Because of structural gaps above the radiator, the flow of air could escape making the radiator not as efficient as it could be.
To help improve the flow of air into the radiator, APR Carbon Fiber Radiator Cooling Plates can be utilized to channel the flow of air directly to the radiator. This will improve the efficiency of the radiator while adding a high-tech, race inspired look to your engine bay.
The APR Radiator Cooling Plates are constructed by high temperature and pre-preg. carbon fiber production process, making them durable and able to withstand elevated engine bay temperatures.
DESIGNED FOR EASY INSTALLATION
The APR Radiator Cooling Plates are designed to factory specifications for easy installation and clean fit and finish.
FADE RESISTANT EPOXY COATING
To ensure durability, the APR Radiator Cooling Plate uses fade resistant epoxy coating to reduce the effects of high engine bay temperatures.
- Made from pre-preg carbon fiber materials to be strong and lightweight
- Glossy carbon fiber finish
- Reduces under-hood temperatures
- APR Performance Radiator Cooling Plates are formed in the autoclave at high temperatures using pre-preg manufacturing processes.
- Molded to fit specific vehicle applications
- Mounting holes are included with every APR Performance Radiator Cooling Plate for factory-fit placement