These pads offer a great linear thermal stability with easy pedal modulation and consistent braking performance. These are high-performance brake pads that are ideal for the street, auto-x and light track with great low temperature operation, low noise, and high rotor life characteristics.
- Para-Aramid Composition
- Ideal for auto-x, light track days, or aggressive street driving
- 1300ºF maximum operating temperature to aid in fade resistance
- Excellent modulation and initial bite
- Pre-scorched compound to aid in cold weather modulation
- O.E. gas slots and chamfers ensuring for safe efficient stopping while reducing noise associated with vibration
- Positive molded technology provides safe and reliable stopping performance for the entire service life of the brake pad
- Positive molded technology manufacturing process uses extreme pressure to compress the friction material and drives out any impurities or excess resins found in the brake pad
- Precision cut backing plates ensure correct pad fitment in the caliper body eliminating vibrations and noise under braking
- Mechanically attached application specific pad shims are designed to eliminate noise associated with brake pad vibrations
FITMENT NOTE: This is for FR-S / BRZ / 86 models with the non-vented rear brake rotors.