We know our products
100% customer satisfaction
North American Delivery
Free shipping on all orders over $200
FactionFab F-Spec Rear Brake Pads
These pads offer a great linear thermal stability with easy pedal modulation and consistent braking performance. These are high-performance brake pads that are ideal for the street, auto-x and light track with great low temperature operation, low noise, and high rotor life characteristics.
- Para-Aramid Composition
- Ideal for auto-x, light track days, or aggressive street driving
- 1300ºF maximum operating temperature to aid in fade resistance
- Excellent modulation and initial bite
- Pre-scorched compound to aid in cold weather modulation
- O.E. gas slots and chamfers ensuring for safe efficient stopping while reducing noise associated with vibration
- Positive molded technology provides safe and reliable stopping performance for the entire service life of the brake pad
- Positive molded technology manufacturing process uses extreme pressure to compress the friction material and drives out any impurities or excess resins found in the brake pad
- Precision cut backing plates ensure correct pad fitment in the caliper body eliminating vibrations and noise under braking
- Mechanically attached application specific pad shims are designed to eliminate noise associated with brake pad vibrations
FITMENT NOTE: This is for FR-S / BRZ / 86 models with the non-vented rear brake rotors.
We ship in majority of our products. If we do not have stock on the item, it will be in our distribution channel. The item should arrive no later than 15 days, unless it is a special item.
Special items are not valid for returns if the manufacturer has already finalized the purchase order. Refunds can be applied within 15 day period of receiving the items. Items must be brand new, returned in the same condition as they were. Refunds on items like electronics, Turbochargers, Turbo Kits, Superchargers are at the discretion of Elevate Autosports and their distribution partners.
All items labelled in stock should be received no later than 15 days. In the event, an item takes longer, someone from our customer service team will reach out to give an ETA of the item(s). For special items, ETA's come from the vendor. Timeframes will be updated once we receive the ETA from the vendor.
If a product is defective, we will process it back with the manufacturer. The item needs to be returned within 7 business days for us to expedite the process. The item needs to be in the same condition as it was received, and not installed on the car...
if you need to cancel your order, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. If your order has not processed yet, than we will be able to cancel the order. If your order is in processing, or has shipped…you must go through the complete return process in order to obtain a refund for your order. For more information about the terms and conditions which apply to your return, please refer to our Return Policies page..
Yes. We will price match any major brand that we can. We will either match or beat it, or we will have a substitute product line that we will offer to you!.
If you think you’ve received the wrong product, please double check the part number on the product label, with the part number listed on your packing slip. If those numbers do not match, please contact email@example.com before opening the product. We recommend having your Order number on hand to expedite your call. For special items, if you ordered the wrong item, we will work with out distributors to returning the item and getting the proper one for you!